Hello, my friends! I’m writing today to pass on pertinent information in regard to our church schedule as we go forward while dealing with the current Coronavirus pandemic.
In compliance with the recommendations handed down by the CDC and our federal government, we have suspended or postponed all on site activities here at the church building until further notice. However, in an effort to remain connected in spite of the required we will be giving much time and effort to online activities through our website and Facebook pages. As of now, this is what is in place:
- Beginning this Sunday, and until further notice, we will be having one Sunday morning online service at 10:00am with the full band and worship team leading us in worship and song. I will also be preaching and bringing an encouraging message from God’s word.
- Pastor Joy and the Heritage Kids team, will present a 20 minute program for our children at 9:30am so gather your kids around your iPad or home computer, so that they can still be ministered to on a weekly basis.
- You can view these events at our website’s live stream page, and on the Heritage Church and Friends of Heritage Church Facebook pages.
- * SPECIAL NOTE: If you will be viewing the kids program from a desktop computer, you will need to use GOOGLE CHROME as a web browser. We have found in our testing that the Safari web browser will not work on a desktop computer; it works fine if viewing through an iPad or iPhone. (Again, this is only in regard to the Heritage Kids program that will begin at 9:30 am.)
- Also, beginning on Monday, March 23rd, we will join together Monday through Friday evenings at 7:00pm on the Friends of Heritage Facebook Page for a time of devotion, encouragement, and schedule updates, being led by myself and our church staff.
Remember this: The church has not closed though our doors may be locked because the church of Jesus Christ is not a building; WE ARE THE CHURCH! Wherever we go we carry the presence of God with us. We must strive to stay connected during this time when we are being separated by our current circumstances. We know that God is with us and let’s be there for one another as well.
I will keep you updated as plans change or must be adjusted. In the mean time, I look forward to worshipping with you on Sunday morning!